Digital Cam⪞ Order &⪞ Apdot; &⪞ Apdot; 4MP 18X Zoom Camera
|1-9 10-99 100-999 1,000-1,999 2,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $54 US $53 US $51 US $45 US $43.5|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Per Week|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: DV69
- Megapixel: >20.0MP
- Optical Zoom: 12-20X
- Image Stabilization: Image Stabilization
- Viewfinder Type: Optical Viewfinder
- Video Capture: Video Capture
- WiFi: Without WiFi
- Memory Card Type: Mini SD
- Warranty Time: One Year
- Waterproof: 30m
- Brand Name: Vasens or OEM
- Web Camera: Yes
- Power Source: Lithium Battery
- Transport Package: Gift Box
- Origin: Shenzhen
- Type: Compact
- Screen Size: 2-3"
- Lens: 1/4
- Screen Type: Rotating Screen
- External Flash: External Flash
- Red-Eye Reduction: Red-Eye Reduction
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Export Markets: Global
- Style: Sport Camera
- Focus: 6 Fixed Focus Lens
- Ce: Yes
- White Balance: Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluoresc
- Trademark: Vasens OR oem
- Specification: CE, FCC
- HS Code: 852580290
To fully utilise the functions of this camera, here are a brief descriptions of the various functions available in the on-screen menu:
The 10.0 MP resolution is the default resolution. This resolution matches the resolution of the CMOS sensor and gives the best picture quality. The maximum resolution is 24.0 MP.
Super Fine quality is preferred, while other quality options help to save memory space.
This function helps the camera determine the exposure. "Center" means "Center-weighted average metering". In this mode, the meter concentrates 60 to 80 percent of the sensitivity towards the central part of the viewfinder. The balance is then "feathered" out towards the edges. "Multi" means "Multi-zone Metering". The camera measures the light intensity in several points in the scene, and then combines the results to find the settings for the best exposure. "Spot" means "Spot Metering". In this mode, the camera will only measure a very small area of the scene (between 1% to 5% of the viewfinder area). This will typically be the very centre of the scene.
The "multi-zone metering" mode is set as default for general photo taking.
4. White Balance
The "Auto" mode is suitable for most of the cases, while other modes can be used for specific photo environments.
The "Auto" mode is set as default for general photography. Maual modes from ISO 100 to ISO 800 can be selected for specific photo environments and amazing photo effects.
The range of exposure setting is from -2.0 to +2.0 in 13 levels. EV +0.0 is the default setting. Subject to the light environment, you may choose different settings to general a better photo output.
7. Self Timer
There is an On / Off setting, with the default set to OFF.
Hard, Normal and Soft can be selected to achieve different degree of sharpness or softness to the target objects.
This is an important sub-menu. The default setting is in "Normal", while nine special effects such as LOMO and Pencil Sketch can be chosen. You will find photo taking a great fun with the amazing photos you create.
10. Date Stamp
The default setting is OFF. When the date stamp is turned ON, the date appears on the photo.
11. Quick View
This function allows a quick viewing of the photo you have just taken before the display goes back to the viewfinder
12. Improvement of 2nd generation FotoMix DW-6B over its first generation in January 2012
* More delicate calibration of auto mode in white balance, ISO and exposure, giving overall better image quality in various light conditions
* Continuous immersion under water is extended from 30 minutes to 45 minutes
* The "power on / off" button is designed as a "hidden" button to prevent accidental switch on / off
* Re-designed gift box giving a more exciting presentation of this compact but powerful underwater camera
Max Resolution : 24.0 Mega Pixels (interpolation)
Lens : F2.8, f=8.5mm
Digital Zoom : 18X
White Balance : Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Incandescent / Fluorescent
Exposure Compensation: EV-3--EV+3
Shutter Speed : 1/13 to 1/2000 seconds
Battery Life : 30 minutes for video recording; 60 minutes for photo taking (under CIPA criteria)
CIPA stands for Camera & Imaging Products Association
ISO : Auto / IOS 100 / IOS 200 / IOS 400
Flash : 1.2 ~ 1.8m with Auto / Off / Force Mode
LCD Display : 2.0" LCD Color TFT display (main viewfinder), 1.8" LCD Color TFT display (front viewfinder)
Internal Memory: No internal memory for photo storage. All photos and videos will be saved to the memory card
Memory Card : Card Slot supports MicroSD cards up to 32GB (MicroSD card is also called TF card
Movie Clips : MJPEG (AVI), resolution at VGA(30fps) with sound track, QVGA (30fps) with sound track
Video Resolution : FHD 1920x1080, HD720,VGA,QVGA
Self-timer : 2S, 5S, 10S Delay
Interface : USB2.0
Language : English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Russian
Power Source : Lithium battery
Colour : Multi
Max Depth : 10 feet (3 meters); continuous immersion up to 45 minutes
Supported OS : Windows XP (SP3) / Vista 32/64, Windows 7 (32/64) and Mac OS X 10.6.8 or above
T/T, Western Union
Lead Time / Delivery Time
20days for mass production and 7 days for sample
Per your request
1. FedEx/DHL/UPS/TNT for samples, Door-to-Door;
2. By Air or by Sea for batch goods, for FCL; Airport/ Port receiving;
3. Customers specific freight forwarders or negotiable shipping methods!
4. Delivery Time: 3-7 days for samples; 5-25 days for mass goods.
North America, Eastern Europe, Africa(except Middle East), Hong Kong/ Macao/ Taiwan, Japa