Novatek HD720p Car Camera Video Recorder
|300-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $49 US $48 US $12|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- OBDII Smart parking monitoring Dash Cam
- 34 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: 691
- Function: Driving Data Recording, Accident Recording and Analyzing, Video Storing, Self-checking, Identity Recognition, Data Input
- Pixel: 1.3 Million
- Type: Mini
- Camera: 2-way
- Brand: Vasens
- Mode: Video/Camera/Preview
- Display: 2.8 Inches TFT Colorful LCD
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Recording Medium: TF Card (2GB~32GB)
- Date&Time Display: on or off
- Transport Package: Gift Boxes
- Origin: China, Shenzhen
- Screen Size: 2.8
- Shooting Angle: 120°
- SD Card Memory Size: 32G
- Style: Image Recorder
- Video Resolution: High Definition
- Image Sensor: 1/4 Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Shell Material: Plastic
- Video Format: H. 264
- Audio Recording: on or off
- Video Storage: 1min / 3min / 5min/ 10min / off
- Trademark: Vasens
- Specification: CE/FCC/ROHS
- HS Code: 8525802900
|MODE||Video / Photo / Preview|
|Image Sensor||1/4 1.3M CMOS for built-in Camera|
|1/4 D1 CMOS for Separate Camera|
|Resolution for built-in camera||1280 X 720 pixels, 30fps|
|640 X 480 pixels, 30fps|
|Resolution for separate camera||720x480 pixels, 30 fps|
|Resolution for Photos||1M(1280X960), 2M(1600X1200), 3M(2048X1536)|
|Viewing angle||110 degree|
|Display||2.8 inches TFT Colorful LCD|
|Power Supply||Built-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery and Car Charger|
|Recording medium||Mini SD Card (From 2GB~ 32GB, Use Class 4 at least or above)|
|Video Format||H. 264|
|Still Image Storage Format||JPG|
|Audio recording||On or Off|
|Montion Detection||On or Off|
|Date & Time display||ON or Off|
|Langurage||English/Chinese / Japanese/Russian/Korean|
OEM & custom design service
Solid packing and fast shipping
Short production cycle
Many different styles for options
High quality and competitive price
Any question will be answered within 24 hours
12 months quality warranty
Q1: It doesn't work,what shall I do?
- Check if it has power.
- Check if you put TF card yet, or change the card.
- Change the resolution, frames per second.
- Insert the larger capacity memory card.
- Make sure the card has been installed correctly
(during the installation process, you should hear a clicking sound).
- Delete unnecessary files from the memory card to release space.
Q2: It is not able to charge, what should I do?
- Try to change another USB cable or AC adapter.
- Try to reset.
- Take the card out and try again.
- Contact us for help.
Q3: How can I know the power is low?
- The red indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes four times then camera turns off automatically.
- That means not enough power to work.
Q4: How can I know the card is full?
- The green indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes six times then camera turns off automatically.
- That means the card is full.
Q5: The video and audio is out of step when play on PC,why?
- Copy the video files to computer,then try again.
- Check if your player is latest version, update or try to play videosby other players,such as VLC
media player and storm player
Q6: Video is not clear
- Ensure that the camera lens is clean.
- Wipe off the dust and dirt on the lens, and then shoot.
Q7: Equipment to work normally, but the key does not work
- Press the reset button to initialize the machine.