Dual Lens Car Camera Recorder DVR with 120 Degree Wide Angle+Motion Detection+5" LCD+Full
|300-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $80 US $76 US $72|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: A38
- Function: Driving Data Recording, Accident Recording and Analyzing, Video Storing, Self-checking, Identity Recognition, Data Input
- Pixel: 5 Million
- Type: All-in-one Multifunctional
- Camera: 2-way
- Brand: Vasens
- Mode: Video/Camera/Preview
- Display: 1.8 Inches TFT Colorful LCD
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Recording Medium: TF Card (2GB~32GB)
- Date&Time Display: on or off
- Transport Package: Gift Boxes
- Origin: China, Shenzhen
- Screen Size: 5
- Shooting Angle: 170°
- SD Card Memory Size: 64G
- Style: Image Recorder
- Video Resolution: High Definition
- Image Sensor: 1/3 Color CMOS Image Sensor
- Shell Material: Plastic
- Video Format: AVI
- Audio Recording: on or off
- Video Storage: 1min / 3min / 5min/ 10min / off
- Trademark: Vasens
- Specification: CE/FCC/ROHS
- HS Code: 8525802900
Q1: It doesn't work,what shall I do?
- Check if it has power.
- Check if you put TF card yet, or change the card.
- Change the resolution, frames per second.
- Insert the larger capacity memory card.
- Make sure the card has been installed correctly
(during the installation process, you should hear a clicking sound).
- Delete unnecessary files from the memory card to release space.
Q2: It is not able to charge, what should I do?
- Try to change another USB cable or AC adapter.
- Try to reset.
- Take the card out and try again.
- Contact us for help.
Q3: How can I know the power is low?
- The red indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes four times then camera turns off automatically.
- That means not enough power to work.
Q4: How can I know the card is full?
- The green indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes six times then camera turns off automatically.
- That means the card is full.
Q5: The video and audio is out of step when play on PC,why?
- Copy the video files to computer,then try again.
- Check if your player is latest version, update or try to play videosby other players,such as VLC
media player and storm player
Q6: Video is not clear
- Ensure that the camera lens is clean.
- Wipe off the dust and dirt on the lens, and then shoot.
Q7: Equipment to work normally, but the key does not work
- Press the reset button to initialize the machine.