1080P Resolution Waterproof Action Camera
|FOB Unit Price:||US $50 US $35|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||1PC/Colorful Box|
- Model NO.: 216
- Maximum Pixels: 3-5 Million
- Function: Interchangeable Lenses
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- Production Method: EFP
- Color: Full Color
- Power: Battery
- Warranty: 12 Months
- Video Format: AVI H.264
- Trademark: Vasens
- Origin: China
- Type: Digital
- Optical Zoom: 10X
- Spectral Rrange: Color Camera
- WiFi: No
- Product Positioning: No
- Name: Mini Smart Car DVR with G-Sensor
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Parking Monitor Mode: off/30fps/1fps
- Parking Recording Time: 1 Minute/2 Minutes/on
- Specification: ROHS, CE
- HS Code: 4453965790
|Quantity base on 1000pcs/EXW||USD$35||USD$45|
|Image Sensor||5.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Sensor||5.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Sensor|
|Image Resolution||4616x3462 Pxiels (16MP by interpolation); 4032x3024 Pixels (12MP by interpolation), 3456x2580 Pixels (9MP by interpolation), 2560x1920 Pixels (5MP), 2048x1536 Pixels (3MP), 1280x960 Pixels (1.3MP), 640x480 Pixels (VGA)||20MP (by interpolation), 16MP (by interpolation), 14MP (by interpolation), 12MP (by interpolation), 10MP (by interpolation), 9MP (by interpolation), 8MP (by interpolation), 7MP (by interpolation), 5MP, 3MP, 2MP, VGA|
|Video Resolution||640x480 Pixels (VGA), 320x240 Pixels (QVGA)||1080P(25fps), 720P(30fps), WVGA, VGA, QVGA|
|External Memory||MicroSDHC card support upto 32GB||MicroSDHC card up to 32GB|
|LCD Display||2.7 Inch TFT LCD||2.7 " TFT LCD|
|Lens||f=8.15mm, F3.0||f=8.15mm, F3.0|
|Zoom||8X digital zoom||8X digital zoom|
|Exposure||-2.0, -5/3, -4/3, -1.0, -2/3, -1/3, +0.0, +1/3, +2/3, +1.0, +4/3, +5/3, +2.0||+2, +1.6, +1.3, +1, +0.6, +0.3 , 0, -0.3, -0.6, -1, -1.3, -1.6, -2|
|Scene||Auto, Scenery, Night Scene, Portrait, Night Portrait, Sports, Party, Beach, High Sensitivity, Underwater||Auto,Scenery,Portrait,Night Scene,Night Portrait,High Sensitivity,Beach,Sports,Party,Under Water|
|White Balance||Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent||Auto,Daylight,Cloudy,Fluorescent,Tungsten|
|ISO||Auto , 50 , 100 , 200 , 400||Auto , 100 , 200 , 400|
|Flash||Auto, Force on, Force off, Red-eye reduction||Auto, Force on, Force off, Red-eye reduction|
|Self-timer||2 or 10 sec or 3 continuous shooting||2, 5, or 10 sec or 5 continuous shooting|
|Interface||USB 2.0 High speed||USB 2.0 High speed|
|System Requirements||Window 2000/XP/ Vista/Win7, Mac OS X (10.2.6 or higher)||Window 2000/XP/Win7, Mac OS X (10.2.6 or higher)|
|Battery||Lithium Battery||Lithium-ion Battery|
|Working Temperature||-10~40 ºC||-10~40 ºC|
Packaging & Shipping
1 x DV(with waterproof case),
2 x Helmet Mount Set,
1 x Bycycle Mount Set,
1 x Clip, 5 x Ribbon,
1 x USB Cable,
1 x Adaptor,
1 x Car Charger,
1 x Car Bracket,
1 x Wipper, 1 x User Manual
OEM & custom design service
Solid packing and fast shipping
Short production cycle
Many different styles for options
High quality and competitive price
Any question will be answered within 24 hours
12 months quality warranty
Q1:It doesn't work,what shall I do?
- Check if it has power.
- Check if you put TF card yet, or change the card.
- Change the resolution, frames per second.
- Insert the larger capacity memory card.
- Make sure the card has been installed correctly (during the installation process, you should hear a clicking sound).
- Delete unnecessary files from the memory card to release space.
Q2:It is not able to charge, what should I do?
- Try to change another USB cable or AC adapter.
- Try to reset.
- Take the card out and try again.
- Contact us for help.
Q3:How can I know the power is low?
- The red indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes four times then camera turns off automatically.
That means not enough power to work.
Q4:How can I know the card is full?
- The green indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes six times then camera turns off automatically.
That means the card is full.
Q5:The video and audio is out of step when play on PC,why?
- Copy the video files to computer,then try again.
- Check if your player is latest version, update or try to play videosby other players,such as VLC media player
And storm player
Q6:Video is not clear
- Ensure that the camera lens is clean.
- Wipe off the dust and dirt on the lens, and then shoot.